- Fernando Cervantes in the TLS reviews a range of books on early modern Spain.
- Phil Withington, ‘Citizens, Soldiers and Urban Culture in Restoration England’, English Historical Review (2008).
- John Morrill reviews Patrick Little (ed.), The Cromwellian Protectorate (2007), a great deal of which can be read on limited preview on Google Books.
- Imago Urbis: Giusepe Vasi’s Grand Tour of Rome is a University of Oregon website that projects Vasi’s 18th century engravings of Roman architecture onto the contemporary map of Giambattista Nolli, alongside modern satellite and photographic overlays.
- The Economist on the internet as early modern coffee house.