Too immersed in dissertation angst at the moment to post much – only 4,000 words to go! – but in the meantime here are some blog posts that have caught my eye recently:
- The latest History Carnival at Airminded.
- An ancient/medieval edition of Carnivalesque at Food History.
- Archaeastronomy on Herodotus and the shape of the world.
- Bookn3rd on the Gild Book of the Barber-Surgeons of York.
- Early Modern Whale on bees.
- A Historian’s Craft on using newspapers as sources. This prompted various thoughts, given my current immersion in 1650s newsbooks, which I will try to write up at some point…